Thursday, February 16, 2006

Lowering the Bar

So, I was thinking.... Claire and the other main posters on our blog have set the bar high for us. I and probably the other chicks who do not post much are a little intimidated to follow these super creative, picture filled posts.
In my opinion I think the blogs that have more frequent posts are obviously more interesting to read and probably have more consistent readers! So, I'm lowering the bar. Chicks, we've got to give the reader what they want! MORE POSTS!
Because we, the six chicks, intend to use this blog to keep each other posted on our lives when we are forced to move away from each other, I think we need to start practicing. So... that means that you chicks who rarely put your thoughts into a blog need to step it up! I will be really sad if I never hear about what is going on in the life of a newly married woman, or a school teacher in Thailand....etc. So, there ya go... that's what happens when I start thinking.
Post away girls!

hh

4 comments:

D.O. said...

yeah, good word... and in case you're worried about lowering the bar too low, know that you won't be able to lower it beyond the point which mine has been set.

Anonymous said...

bring it.

Anonymous said...

Claire, I love your incredible posts and I want them to keep coming! This was only a call to the less frequent posters to step it up.
We're trying.

Anonymous said...

My daughter Brookie just wrote me from Virginia and said that she applied to be sent to a place where they could transport her by helicopter and keep track of her by GPS or PGS or GPC or whatever that tracking thingy is...oh my goodness??? I don't know if I am a blogger or a web page or a comment or a post? Never have been succesful at leaving a post...huh. There are these weird wavy letters I have to keep copying--what's that about? And your website or whatever this is just popped up on my computer while I was looking at a website---where did it come from? I think I am supposed to post on "a simple glimpse"...well, I don't know what that is but I do know the gaze of Jesus on all of our lives and your lives make His eyes stop to show Himself strong to each of you precious girls today. "The eyes of the Lord run back and forth throughout all the earth looking for those who will support Him" and I think His eyes just stopped at 713 Eagle Pass. Anyway, I just want to say I am happy today and hope to see you girls soon. God is so good and I am alive in ways I have never been before, and I am at a much better place! See you soon and try to talk Brooke out of the GPS or PGA tracking thingy location...let's choose a normal location to live---as if Chiang Mai is normal. I sure do love you girls!! Bev