Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Vacateeeon.

SB'06

Guess where we're going!?!?

NO! Not Nevada . . .

CALI!!! We're just finishin up our midterms with the west coast in sight. We'll be headin to L.A., San Fran, Santa Cruz, San Jose, Hollywood and the likes in only a few days. We fly out on Sunday at 12:30p.m. and will not return until the following Saturday.

That's right, you heard it here. Claire has finally roped all six of us into heading for the coast for a whole week. Oh, but don't you worry, we're all SUPER stoked! We've got our one carry on bag, swimsuits, cameras and other various tourist apparel ready to go.

I expect that the rental car, long days of sight seeing and shopping, and BeAcH will give us lots to post about. So be ready to see great pictures and hear amazing stories posted upon our return.

~js (yeah..I'm on a roll - I ain't scared)

6 comments:

D.O. said...

Jess is feeling the posts... and the colors... and the BeAcH...

I hope y'all have fun in Cali, and I'm not too worried that you won't. Say hi to Aunt Carlie and Aunt Frieda for me.

Anonymous said...

one word: impressed.

Anonymous said...

one word: excited.

Anonymous said...

one word: accomplished

Anonymous said...

one word: update

D.O. said...

apparently I abused the number of words rule on my previous comment (and this one too I guess); but I agree with anonymous.