Saturday, June 17, 2006

Mr. and Mrs. Brice Helton














Well, we did it! The first of the chicks is married! The weekend o' wedding was fantastic and oh so fun! From bachelorette party to luncheon to rehearsal and to the ceremony everything was beautiful, sweet, and perfect.


Lauren was the most beautiful bride and the chicks were proud to wear pink for their beloved La.















After a fabulous party of dancing (Brice, Brice Baby....), cake-eating and laughing the chicks said goodbye to Lauren and she and Brice were whisked off to their honeymoon.


So, here's to Lauren and Brice--we love you so much!
And Brice....welcome to the chick family.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh what beauties!!

Brooke said...

what a wonderful weekend we had!!!! it was soooo great to see everybody! i miss you already! my lauren is MARRIED!!!! so fun.

Anonymous said...

top ONE weekend of my entire life!!!!!!! I love that we are not officially the 7 chicks (and steph!). I cannot believe the weekend is over already :( But, like Jess says...it's just a huddle! We can do this!

Here's to our beautiful bride and her HUSBAND!!!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry...Here I come to save the day!!!

Please excuse dear Claire and her typo. Despite what her her comment says, she truly does love the fact that there are officially 7 chicks (and Steph-Oh-Nee).

As do I! It was an incredible weekend!

Anonymous said...

and i must clean up Mikey's mess....he only meant one "her"

we're a mess!

D.O. said...

yes y'all are.

I liked that weekend too. I'm real happy for Lauren and Brice, and Jess and Sarah and Steph and Hay and Brookie and Clabbor and Mikey and Sam B and Jon and Colby and Hayden.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha... I love that I can have an incredibly long and hard day of holding the most unloved, hurt, and forgotten children in Austin and then come to my haven in the local coffee shop and laugh out loud at my sweet friends who have conversations over their blog and always make sure to include me in the parenthesis. You all are incredible and I LOVED getting to see you all this past weekend.

Brooke said...

LAUREN AND BRICE ARE BACK FROM THE BEACHES OF MEXICO! you should shoot them an e-mail, give 'em a call, bring them a house-warming gift, or just a say a little prayer.

Anonymous said...

got it brookie. i took flowers. i by no means am boasting here, i understand i have quite the "near vicinity" advantage. i just wanted you to all know that the "house-warming gift" item may be checked off of brookie's to-do list. how is brookie still in charge all the way from virginia?!