Wednesday, January 17, 2007

OOO, beads!


The adventures of Sarah and Claire continue.
With the wintery weather's approach, we decided to drive through the night to get to the ball.
That's right. We left at midnight and with two giant coffees and our Coke and Dr. Peppers arrived at 6am.
We are hard core.

Why would you drive through the night to Lafayette, Louisiana you ask?
Because, who would want to miss this:






(Uncle Leon and Aunt Ro never disappoint.)


Plus, those Cajus know how to party.
There was dancing.




Costumes.




Yummy beverages.


And lots of fun!




And as an added bonus, Claire and I decided that we are gonna look good when we are older!
Here's to some hot mamas!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that! How fun! More that anything, I'm so glad that P Diddy went with you!

Anonymous said...

We had fun sharing this with you too!
The Vierling's and Borne's know how to have some fun!!
Thanks for the "hot mama" comment.

Anonymous said...

which mom said that....remember ladies, we have two! And they are doub troub! (that's high school talk for double trouble)

Anonymous said...

What fun pictures!!

Sarah, I am so sad that we didn't get to meet you! Come again, okay?

Aimee

Anonymous said...

totally my mom.

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

Throw me something mister! That's what I grew up saying...brings back many Mardi Gras memories Claire!!! That Christmas photo caught me off guard. First time reader to your fun blog. Loved it. Love you girls!

Anonymous said...

You are correct, Sarah. That was P. for sure. How exciting that our Ball experience made the Six Chicks' blog! I can't wait to spread the word among my Victoria Sisters. We are soooo proud! Thanks ladies - and David, of course - for making our evening so special. Thank goodness you are hard core - it wouldn't have been the same without you! Stay warm! XOXO

Baldridge said...

these pictures make me smile. i'm glad y'all had fun!

Anonymous said...

Who's face? Oh, yours.

Anonymous said...

Claire & Sara,

(Raise a glass to meet mine): Here's to the fact that there is probably a tad more than a thimblefull up there in them pictures. Cheers!

Love,
The Extremely, Definitely, and Most Probably Rev. Jeffcoat
Libberface College for the Sonically Impaired
Scranton, NJ

Hayley said...

Reverend Jeffcoat,

To that I say, a thimbleful of cheers to you and yours!