Friday, June 15, 2007

Hello, my name is Tex




This is Tex. He is my dog. He was born in October and I got him in December with plans for him to move to Kentucky with me. It didn't really work out for him to come to Kentucky with me, but I am so glad I got him anyway!

He is a German Shorthair Pointer.

A bird dog! He points - I didn't even have to teach him that!

Now, I don't know if I will ever take him bird hunting myself, but supposedly he is a very quick learner and my uncle says he is a "classy pointer"... so he's got that going for him!

a



I've been meaning to introduce you to Tex for awhile now. Today I finally was able to get my computer and blogger to cooperate!

I really don't want the chick blog to die! I will do my best not to let that happen... no spin-off blog for me!

Don't give up on us...

HH

6 comments:

D.O. said...

puppy!!!

Sarah said...

he's so cute Hay!
i love him.
i want to play with him and point with him at funny things we see.
yea for Tex. and yea for you updating!

Michael Mills said...

What's he pointing at?

Claire Walker said...

I'm so proud of you, Hay!

May the chick blog thrive!

Jessica said...

OH i Love him!! Hay, I must meet him!!!

Anonymous said...

Tex would love to meet all of you! Come for a visit!