Monday, November 12, 2007

So giddy I could pee my pants

The Six Chicks

We have come a long way.
Braces and long hair and A&M have become distant memories.


We have traveled to many places.
Learned many lessons.
Probably grown up a little bit. But only a little.


We've walked through a lot together.
One wedding is just the tip of the iceberg, really.
I mean, puhleese.

And after all this,

We will soon be re-united.
December 28-29.
My new favorites dates. (It used to be April 25)

May the countdown begin....

8 comments:

D.O. said...

Holy crap that first sentence was amazing.

What is not amazing (well it is, but in this case it isn't): I'll be in Colorado on said dates.

Brooke said...

i'm already counting...

this is gonna be the best christmas EVER! :)

Claire Walker said...

OH MAN!!!! I'm freaking out!!!

Anonymous said...

April 25th is a good date...Because it's not too hot, not too cold, all you need is a light jacket.

Nothing's better than a Chick Reunion, though!

Sarah said...

thank you Hayley Haralson for picking up on my humor. i feel truly understood and appreciated.

Anonymous said...

Your humor is always appreciated! Keep it comin'!

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

I can't even recognize which toes belong to brooke she's been gone soooo long. Hey, would any of you like to adopt (i mean like sponsor) one of Brooke's orphans for $10??? Britt needs help on this project he is doing for Brookie...39 orphans selected and 84 more to go...Britt has it posted on my blog. Thanks! Counting the days and I am so gonna look at those toes again...I bet you know...

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

the toes have boarded the plane in Chiang-Mai and are planted in the plane...hey, who is going to be at the airport on Sunday---what is it 4pm?--- to welcome Brookie home---anybody? brooke thinks you are all gone somewhere and no one will be there. maybe so. any takers? it is christmas eve's eve.