Friday, January 18, 2008

Scouts Honor.



I told the girls at our outstanding chick reunion that I would be better about updating the blog at this "new stage in my life."

Because of our distance, time difference, full-time jobs, smashing social schedules and straight up new lives it is tough for us "catch up" as regularly as we would like. So here is my New Years resolution (only it's not really a new years resolution because, I actually hate those.): I, Jessica Schmale, do solemnly swear to update the blog more regularly than has been done in the past. (Note: this is a "cake" resolution. Incidentally the bar hasn't been set very high).

Unfortunately for you, reader, this may mean that you have a decision to make. Do you really want to be in the head of Jessica Schmale? It is a scary place sometimes - often hard to discern, sort through and understand. While I wish I could promise that in writing it may be easier to interpret, I make no promises. Often my brain runs faster than my spoken words...one can only imagine what this does to the written words. Are you up for it?

So this is it! My pledge. My promise. My resolution (I've buckled). Get ‘em, 2008!
~js

5 comments:

Claire Walker said...

Oh---bring it on! There's nothing in your head that I can't handle!

Brooke said...

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA------ you're the bestest. :)

Anonymous said...

Unlike Claire, I'm confident that there is plenty going on in your head that is way beyond me, but I welcome you to pour it out all over the Internet anyway. I want to try.

Also, I love that you use the word, "incidentally".

Sarah said...

i fourth all of the above.

jess' head is one of my favorite places.
so many glorious thoughts.

so many similar thoughts to my head, only mine don't come out.
I vicariously verbally process through Jess.

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

I love your head.
I love your heart.
Hey, you girls just have to come stop by and see what an Aggie did for me!!!!