Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Revamped.

For those of you who aren't new to this six chicks blog (I expect there are few) you will notice some changes. As a sign of my comittment to this blog, I've decided to update. Thanks to my friend Derrick for the header design and for a job that allows me time in front of a computer, I was able to work on some necessary improvements, and the blog is all new.

I feel it unnecessary to include a photo in this post as all I could think to include was a photo of the blog itself - which seemed too strange even for myself. I thought about including a virtual tour of the changes, but decided that anyone reading was educated enough to explore and discover all without accompaniment (that is assuming they are even interested). Enjoy the new and improved...

still trying to figure out when it was vamped,
~js

6 comments:

Brooke said...

I LOVE IT!!!!

someone needs to give mine a makeover. first come, first serve. :)

Anonymous said...

Good Job, Jess.
You're really following through with your committment to the blog!

When I think of something good to say I will make a contribution to the blog.

Until then...

Hendrick Family said...

I love it too! And I love you.

Great work.

Heather

Claire Walker said...

I LOVE IT!!!! You're fabulous, Jessica Lynn Schmale :)

Sarah said...

pretty blog. pretty blog.

annalee said...

well i'm so happy to know about your blog too! you are more than welcome to come meet miss adelaide anytime. you are also invited to come paint pottery with us next friday night!