Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hay moves to ATX!

This post is a bit delayed...it's been written for months, but was never published.
I moved to Austin in October.
Better late than never!


For the past year I have been living in a little 'Bungalow' in Denton. It's been great. BUT...I really really missed having roommates.


The Bungalow sure was cute.

But these girls are way cuter!


I am loving my new home in Austin with Rubey and Jess. Truly, I feel spoiled by this little set-up I've got going now... I was able to take my incredible job with me to Austin. So I am able to continue working for a really incredible company doing something I really enjoy and live with people I really love! I mean...wow!
Here's a quick house tour. You should come visit!






hh

2 comments:

Jessica said...

and I LOVE IT!!

Sarah Vierling said...

first of all, Denton misses you Hay.

second, that house is too cute for works.

third, I'm excited about seeing you this weekend!!