Wednesday, January 04, 2006

What do Jelly Bellies, the OC, the 49ers and the Six Chicks have in common?



California, California, here we come.... (sing it OC style Mikey)

From LA to San Fran
We're gonna pile 6 in a van
Cruisin' the coast
I dare say I boast
That Spring Break '06
Will rival all those chick flicks
Get ready for sun, fun and no Smurfs
I can't wait for John Carter to teach us to surf!
Having no plans, but the plane ticket I hold
If you will let me be so bold
I just have to say, "Man!"
"This is the best trip we've ever planned!"

To the girls I love to share everything with---Can you believe it?! We're takin the chicks to Cali!!

sv

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...i'm telling you...wow!!! miss sarah i am so impressed with you right now. my entire family plus jillian were so impressed with you as well. get ready chicks, this is going to be a trip of a lifetime!!! sarah, your poem has officially made it all worth it! love you girls like a fat kid loves cake!

Anonymous said...

this has got to be one of my favorite entries yet!!! partly b/c it's an amazingly clever poem written by the one and only sarah. and partly b/c WE'RE REALLY GOING TO CALI!!! i mean, i know being the realist in the group i can have my doubts.... but reality (and my bank account) is telling me that i really am getting on a plane with the chicks! all of us.... at an airport!!!!! that will be amazing in itself. i am overjoyed to say the least. i love you girls and miss you.... i frequent each of your rooms each day just hoping one of you might have decided to come back early. i've also decided to give a super surprise to the first one who comes back to see me (all good teachers have a prize box). so start your engines, the race is on!!!

D.O. said...

spring break is far away... I say we cross the bridge when we get to it... I imagine Mikey and I will be out west too, but probably only as far as El Paso... but again, let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of each of you!