Wednesday, May 17, 2006

a new format...

...for a new chapter. if anyone (i.e. one of the chicks with the password to this blog) does not approve of the selected format, feel free to change it. i won't be offended!!! The past four years has been AMAZING, but we are now all moving on to new chapters in our lives. You have seen where three of us will be and as soon as Lauren updates you will know about the other three. We have loved every moment spent at eagle pass and are excited about the years to come!! Please stay posted...this is not the end of the chicks...just the beginning of a brand new adventure!!

9 comments:

D.O. said...

this one looks familiar... I like it!

Anonymous said...

oh dang...this is D.O.'s template...it can be changed, i would never want to steal your thunder! apologies!

D.O. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
D.O. said...

imitation is the highest form of complimentationism... or something.

But I like this new white one... it's very mature.

Anonymous said...

well since we are college graduates some glimpses of maturity may now be permitted. good job claire! i love change! now as for lauren, she needs a kick in the pants!

Brooke said...

HA! (that was for the "kick in the pants" comment)

Anonymous said...

How do I live without you? I want to know. How do I breathe without you, if you ever go? How do I ever, ever survive? How do I, How do I, oh how do I live without my six chicks?!?!

Anonymous said...

Love that we have an update! I'm pretty sure La doesn't check the blog...
Sarah, get on that.

I had a sad sad moment today... well, I got the pics from Brooke (Brookie - on the ball- Face) from our party and carefully slipped into the very back of the pile was a pic of our TEARFUL goodbye. Immediately (and I really mean immediately) tears streamed down my face. It is still too much for me to talk about. I miss you doesn't do it justice.

Anonymous said...

hay i don't ever want to see that picture!! too sad.

but on the other hand, when did i get nominated to be the commander of the bride-to-be? I'm not sure i want the position of mother hen. but, all joking aside--I'll see what i can do with our oh-so-loved, but terribly scattered chick.