Thursday, November 23, 2006

Turkey Day love

Happy Thanksgiving Chicks!

I wish I was in 5 places all at once to celebrate with each of you.
I am in the middle of making deviled eggs for our Thanksgiving outreach here.
We have about 20 or so Italians coming to our lunch.
They think its so funny that we have a whole meal centered around a turkey.

Speaking of funny, since I can't be with all of you and laugh til it hurts, I thought I would just let you see this wonderful moment caught on film in Rome.



Its not everyday you see real, live monks.
And on thsoe days you do see them, they rarely run.
I really like that one of them has Nikes on.

Okay, so pretty much I wanted you all to know how much I love you and miss you.
I am thankful for you!!

sv

2 comments:

Brooke said...

sarah... your monks are funnier that my monks.


happy thanksgiving chicks and all others too! i love yall!!!

Jon David Tettleton said...

chicks-it was nice to read whats going on with you all. it sounds like all is well in each of your very different and spread out lives. cb-i really liked the mole project, i wont lie i hated moles too. jess-sweet that you are rockin at forge. i would love to hear what its like sometime. i found this nice note you gave me one time when you came to a reuben meeting...thanks for that. hay-i miss you. remember impact. ha, that was fun chillin with yall. sarah-italy's prolly tight? have you talked to any monks? that would be cool. brooke-sounds like thailand is rockin too. what a sweet opportunity! i bet you and claire are dominate teachers! im fairly certain i would suck at it. lauren-i was with mikey when he saw you and the hubby peace out in the middle of church on sunday...hooky hooky. take care girls.