Friday, November 03, 2006

FYI

I would like to announce that I posted on our blog.
I wrote it last week... I've been having some picture problems with it.
In the meantime Jess posted!
So, today I finally figured out my picture problems and I posted mine.
Well, b/c it was written prior to Jessica's it has been displayed below hers.
I appreciate bloggers commitment to chronological order.

**Somehow I feel the need to let you know that I contributed to the blog. I'm not the most clever or witty chick and definitely not the most frequent contributor, but I am trying to do my part. So now you are informed...

HH

2 comments:

Brooke said...

yea for a hayley post!!!! thanks for letting us know! :) i totally missed your last post.... i didn't scroll down far enough! but, you saved me... now i know what's happening in your world. i miss you hay!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comments. They somehow make me feel validated in what I wrote. I know that I'm not super clever, but I do some very random things in my job. Hopefully I will have some more random stories to tell.

LOVE YOU CHICKS.