Monday, April 07, 2008

To my chicks.

I took this photo with you in mind, my chicks.


This post will be short.

I want to make a chick suggestion.

As eaglepass.blogspot.com has changed over the last few years it's purpose has gone undefined.
While its updates, though infrequent, are always enjoyed, I believe it's time to make some (really "a") guideline/requirement! I know you love that.

Since we will undoubtably continue gathering together, I suggest that when 2 or more chicks are gathered a photo must be taken and a blog entry posted about the events. This way posts will be consistant and all will enjoy reading (even if "all" only includes B, C, H, J, L & S).

Plus, the fact that 3 of you are in the Dallas area means that those of us outside the metroplex miss out on some exciting get-togethers. This way we will all stay informed, and enjoy the activities from afar.

So...what do you think? You in?

~js

4 comments:

Claire Walker said...

I'm so in!! La and I are having dinner soon and a pic will be taken and a post will follow! Jess--I can't wait to see you this weekend!!

Sarah Vierling said...

sounds like a smashing idea to me.

Anonymous said...

count me in.

Brooke said...

sounds good to me!!! claire: where's that pic of you and la???? huh, huh, huh?

ok... so last night i watched videos of us for like an hour. i was laughing pretty hard. i think i'm going to post a fun one soon. watch out!