Friday, June 06, 2008

I saw her too!

Because of the rules...I must let everyone in chick world know that I, too, saw Claire Borne after she got engaged.
As I think about how "random" the timing was, I just am so thankful to the Lord.
He worked it out so that during the 24 hours I had in Lewisville--Claire and Joe would get engaged and I could see my sweet bunkmate and bunkmate's boy.

Here's the proof:

(My shirt says "cheer" on it so I was trying to show it off to the clearly exuberant Claire)


(Scream, scream, scream, big hug, scare Joe, scream some more....)


(THE ring. Soooo Claire.)

Thank you Joe for ticking her off and surprising her SO GOOD all in one day.
That just makes me smile.

Love you Claire Borne (soon-to-be) Walker!!

2 comments:

Claire Walker said...

Classic Bunkmate moment! I love you Sue!

Jessica said...

I'm so excited that you're coming home soon, Sarah.

and...

I'm so excited that you're getting married, Claire!