Thursday, July 17, 2008

Claire in AUSTIN!!

That's right! I spent an INCREDIBLE Independence weekend with the future Mrs. Walker. Claire and her future husband Joey came in Andre the Subaru to visit me in ATX for 4th of July weekend!



Also Jill the Thrill came in from Houston!



We had so much fun! We played on the lake, barbequed bratwurst, cliff jumped, photographed & saw awesome fireworks!


I must admit, seeing one chick at a time makes me miss "us" a lot. I still dream of "one day" when we'll all live near each other raising our little families.

Click here to see more photos of the lovely couple.

js

2 comments:

Claire Walker said...

Oh Jess, I am so glad to see that this blog has not died (and WILL NOT die). It was such a fun weekend and it made me miss "us" a lot too. I wish you could come to Lafayette next weekend, but I suppose I'll have to settle for October in Dallas.

I love you Jess!

Sarah said...

i am so sad i mised this,,,but i am super happy it was blogged.

you people are my favorite.

can't wait to see you soon!