Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Little Brother is Married

Ok, so he's not really my LITTLE brother, but he is my younger brother! We (the Haralson's) are so so happy to welcome Ms. Jenna Fagen into our family. I am so happy she is finally a Haralson too! It feels like she has been part of our family for a long time.

It was the most beautiful wedding I have ever been to.

Here are a few pics from our weekend in Colorado Springs.


Proud Dad


Rehearsing


Rehearsal Dinner





My Mom made this fun little truck


The Bride and Groom


My Mom's Parents


The Fam


The newest Mr. and Mrs. Haralson






I couldn't be happier for my brother!

Welcome to the fam, Jenna.

Love you both so much,
Hay

5 comments:

Claire Walker said...

Oh my goodness! I don't even know where to start...

#1 Rhonda...the decorations came out just fabulously! I love them--they have Rhonda and Hay written all over them.

#2 Hay, you look beautiful. Your rehearsal dinner outfit is sooooo cute! I love it.

#3 Beau and Jenna, I'm so happy for you guys! What a fun and beautiful wedding day!

Anonymous said...

Oh My gosh what a beautiful couple and a beautiful wedding! We are so excited for your new life together Beau and Jenna!

PS-Rhonda--LOVE that cute red truck!

Anonymous said...

eeehouweeehp!

Sarah said...

okay...well i think cla stole alll my comments.

but these pictures are so great. i am so sad i missed this super fun haralson shindig.

hay--you are stunning in pink. way to rock it.

beau and jenna--so happy for you guys!!

Anonymous said...

What great pictures. Yes, everyone looks amazing--even the little red truck!!

What a beautiful couple you make, Beau and Jenna! So happy for you!

Love to the Haralson's