Tuesday, November 01, 2005

three unproductive hours






Today I was at work for three straight hours. And, you may be thinking to yourself, "self...that's a lot of time to do some homework." But, my dear friends, I would like to propose to you that in the three hours that I manned the help desk at the Read computer lab, I accomplished the following:
-Facebook (need I say more)
-Fox News (gotta keep up)
-talked to Brookie and Jess on aim
-the crossword (okay, so I didn't finish it, but I put a good dent in it)
-compulsively checked D.O.'s blog just in case he changed it in the three
hours I was here

So, in the midst of checking his blogspot, I found his pictures and found these two hilarious ones. You may look at them and think that they are not very funny but when I tell you the captions that D.O. had underneath them you will laugh so hard you may pee your pants!!! (I almost did...but wait...that's not saying much!) Under the Brookie solo picture, the caption read "Brookie awkard picture by herself face", and under the one of Jess and Jesse (hmmmmm...are you thinking what I'm thinking???) it read, "Jess getting fresh"!!! Tell me that is not hilarious!!!

So, to finish off my three hours of unproductive "work", I had to share the humor of my work shift with you all. I salute you and thank you D.O. for bringing humor to my day.

.cb.

1 comment:

D.O. said...

aww, thanks for the salute, and thanks for frequenting my blog... I've certainly been checking y'alls, so it's nice to see this update... keep up the good work (but work more often).