Tuesday, November 29, 2005

an exciting day has arrived in the mouth of one of the chicks!






Now, I know that you are all wondering to yourself...Self, What could possibly be going in the mouth of a chick??? Well minus the shaving of a certain chick's overweight tooth, Sarah got her braces off!!!! That's right her mouth is screaming...FREEDOM!!!! Now she can eat corn, carmel, bean sprouts, apples and many other fantastic foods and she has no fear of the skin of a black bean or cilantro from guacamole getting stuck in her brackets!!! She can now eat with complete and total confidence with no restrictions.... THIS deserves some celebration!!! And not only this but Sarah can now officially discontinue her membership in "You have braces and your in college" group, What an exciting day that we face with much jubilation! YEAY for Sarah!
lg

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

La,
This is the most amazing post ever! I'm so proud! And, to my beautiful BOONKAMATA....I am proud to call you my brace-free-face of a friend!!!!!

cla

D.O. said...

I can't imagine how badly all the jr high girls from the orthodontist are going to miss you... oh well, they'll live.

Anonymous said...

thanks La for the post, although that picture of me is quite interesting! I have the best roommates ever!!

Anonymous said...

Sarah I am so excited that your teeth are free! They are beautiful!

M.Shuffle said...

Yea Sarah! Getting your braces off is kind of like taking a long jump off the side of a terribly steep mountain and kareening to the inevitable...nevermind. It's nothing like that...
Congrats!
Jessica's Friendswood Friend

Brandon said...

Tell Claire this:

Thank you. You explain well.

Brandon

Anonymous said...

Now you can eat hairy dough!!!!!!