Tuesday, December 06, 2005

A Tribute...from his biggest fans


Pictured to the left is our great friend, Michael "Mikey" Mills playing with his band "While We're Here" at Coffee Station in College Station. His drumming abilities are endless and he for sure impressed us with his skills. Three of the six chicks and Stephanie (the 6 1/2 chick) came out to support Mikey--we are his biggest fans after all!




We truly enjoyed watching our dear friend drum his little heart away.







Overall, it was an amazing show. I think Mikey was satisfied!

.cb.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that I am the 1/2 chick. I get all the benefits of being a chick (fun times, late night movies, margaritas, and the always popular "claire can I borrow your underwear again" conversation)... I get all of this and I still don't have to share a bathroom with the chicks. One additional note: by far the best part of the concert was when D.O. upstaged the lead singer in order to get an awesome pic of Mikey sporting his tribute to the 80s with his Umbro shirt... I have to say, it was priceless. Way to go boys!

D.O. said...

I'm glad that Steph openly shows her affection for my going on stage to get a good picture. I feel like Claire tried to give me a hard time for doing it, and then turned around and posted the pic on her blog... so be it. I'm over it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks team! Free autographs all around!!!!


And by the way, the little fake word picture that you have to type in before you submit has 8 letters!!! Yeah, 8! Who do they think they are?!?!?