Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Pretty sure I miss you!

While our faithful readers already know the extent of our insanity (and slight obsession with each other), I will only further confirm your suspicions I'm sure through this entry which is specifically written to the other 5 parts of me (you know who you are).

Currently it is the 20th day of the month of December in the year 2005 - approximately 3 whole days since we "chicks" parted. Can you believe that it already feels like the days are creeping by like molasses and time has elapsed enough for me to be growing gray hairs since I saw each of you? How does that happen? I think you should know that I've seen far too many movies already in the last 3 days, I've laughed a lot less than normal, and I've suddenly taken a liking for reading ( :o - OH MY!) Something is wrong with this picture. My conclusion is this . . .

WE BELONG TOGETHER!
So I want you to know that you are like my family. You mean so so much to me. There are not words enough in the English language to express my appreciation for you. and I want each of you to have the Christmas of a lifetime. Whether it be in a cajun town with lots of parents and alcohol;), on a quaint street in Lewisville with a small family, in MO with the amazing Memaw and Papa, at grandma's with aunts, uncles and cousins in Denton, or with lots and lots of 'B' named people in Fort Worth, ENJOY! FELIZ NAVIDAD! I pray that the Lord shows you his sweet affections for you this holiday season. and know, too, that I LOVE YOU!
-JS

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

schmale, you have no idea! Although the times passed here at the Borne household have been extremely entertaining (Kevin, Keith, and I went to the new orleans bowl tonight and freezed our butts off--it was amazing, and after tomorrow i will have already babysat for Aimee 3 times) I do miss each one of my chicks! I am for sure coming for new years and bringing two fellow cajuns with me...so get ready for some fun! Until we meet again, I love you and miss you all dearly!

-the cajun one

D.O. said...

I hate to invite myself in to this post, but I haven't stopped inviting myself anywhere so far, so here I go...

I also miss you girls a whole lot, and look forward with much anticipation to our reunion.

Anonymous said...

how many times can i say "ditto"?!? I am having withdrawals and i think i am already gaining weight. i count laughing with the chicks on the teal couches as one of my daily calorie-burners.
here are some of the happenings in the life of me:
visited the grandparents in florida
ate at Steak and Shake twice within a two-day period
told Mikey a really funny joke via text messaging
rummaged through my grandma's jewlery-again!!
drank wine on the plane
showed off my new found treasures to the fam
ran to the computer to see if the chicks or DO posted anything....

now you know. knowledge is power. run with it.

---the brace-less one

Anonymous said...

Well...I'm in Lexington,KY currently having a wonderful time with Brooke (not the chick one. the one getting married to a boy named Brandon. confusing, huh?), but I miss each of you terribly. I miss sitting on our couches laughing and watching things on our "TIVO". I miss sitting in my desk chair laughing at the conversations going on in the living room (this includes you D.O. and Mikey). Things are great here, though. Can't wait to tell you all about it. I am really looking forward to our reunion already. I have been shopping frantically for my family and I have found little for them, but tons I would love to buy each of you! I couldn't agree more with you, Jess, about how I feel about the chicks!
D.O. I'm glad you made it out of Mexico. I can't wait to here of the adventure. Maybe I should check your BLOG. I'm pretty sure this is getting long and it's late.
I love you, chicks. Thanks for the post, Jess!

Anonymous said...

well chicks... life here in the metroplex is just grand with all the brandons. BUT i miss you all SO MUCH! the break is almost half way over for me and will go by way too quickly i'm sure... but i guess that means the sooner i'll see YOU! i've spent most of my time hangin out with the fam, filling out my journeyman app at my dad's office, watching movies, eating a lot, and shopping. today i went to the children's hospital with my family where they pass out pizza each thursday to the kids there with cancer. then i decided to stay and play with them for a while. of course i loved it! :) i also got talked into going to a board planning meeting for the exchange program i did in high school..... so yes, bev has me back doing volunteer work.... anyway, that's about all for now. i hope you five chicks have a fabulous Christmas! i'll see ya real soon!!!!!! (p.s. i can't wait to laugh with you all! i'm going through withdrawal for sure)