Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Have I told you how much I love Italians?!

Since this has been the video addition to our beloved blog, I thought I'd jump on in.

Plus, I wanted you guys to see this sooooo bad!!

The summer has flown by and I am close to being done with my support raising (praise the Lord)! and my heart is aching with the desire to go to Florence and start ministry!!

This is the testimony of an Italian who was saved last summer with Crusade. Gosh, I love these people so much and cannot wait to be there!!! In Jess' phrasing, it makes my heart race just thinking about doing minsitry there!




Get this video and more at MySpace.com



p.s. isn't he adorable?
p.s.s. I have bangs now--get excited! (I thought about writing about my bangs, but then Italy won out. I know, I know tough call)


If you think of me please pray for the students in Florence and for receptive hearts and for my last 15% to come in so I can actually go.....thank you so much!! I love you all.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
You are going to be amazing out there! I just know that your work and your heart will be furthering the Kingdom in Florence! I can't wait to hear all of the stories!

By the way, he's super cute! He's Italian! He loves Jesus! I think you should find him!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Claire. Look that boy up! I love hearing your heart for Italy. I can't wait to see you :)

Hayley said...

i know, he's "enough beautiful"!!

D.O. said...

I can't wait to see you and your bangs this weekend... I mean, these bangs really do intrigue me.

Brooke said...

i really like that video!!!! good post sarah. i'm so excited for you and can't wait to hear how wonderful italy is when you get there!

Anonymous said...

nice Italian Michael!

Call me Katie said...

Sarah, I am so excited to be on the same team as you! Only a couple of more weeks when you think about it!